now i am in Guangzhou, our capital city. i would like to place what i see this week in GZ here.
how to take bus/subway
in the first two days of the week, the situation does not relieve, so when you take public transport, you still show your green health code to the driver, and he will take the temperature for you. also on your mask is the basic manner.
a few days ago, GZ and foshan are removed from the serious area list. so there is no need to show the health code after that.
takeaway food Ordering food in App with taking away instead of walk-in would probably save you some money
however, some hawkers are not so taking responsibility that they would introduce quite a lot of unhealthy oil into the dining, or not washing hands while taking a break to have a cigarette who would drop it now and back to the workstation
hmm, better to ordering in brand restaurants, but the best way is to order you fresh food in App. let’s look at it in the next section
community group purchasing?
- in recent years, my parents and their peers are encouraged shopping from an App. when you buy the food/items before today’s 11pm, then you can go to your neighbor store to fetch it yourself. but when you are ordering after 11pm, you will get them the day after tomorrow.
- you can buy almost everything in PDD, and of course, you need to take care of its quality.
- i am not live in CBD, but with a distance of less than 8km, but in my living area, there quite many constructions are onboarding, such as demolition of the old building, new school, new mall, etc.
- however, the noise and dust are quite floating in the area. even during the late evening(10pm+) some operations are still on. i remember when traveling to Tokyo/Singapore their construction protection is quite good. many noisy detectors and isolate net, specific crosswalk. it would let your neighbor complain too many. while in my area, i ticket two times already :(
- good this week, though hot temperature but with a blue sky and lots of thick clouds. and sometimes would rain a litter, also it’s windy during nightfall. so i am quite enjoy walk home after work. it would be cool and the sunset is awesome.
- in GZ, i guess most of us are busy while same as SG, however, some drivers here are not so polite that they won’t let walkers go first, instead they squeeze the traffic space and warning by whistling, let me go first, i am in a hurry
- since the driver/walker does not queue consciously, which causing traffic jams/accidents to happen quite often. the worst thing is a cycle where someone wants to obey the rules at first but found that they are always being squeezed, even their living space. finally, they turn into another side. leading the obeying group smaller and smaller, at last, no one included in this group, and the new rules would come out and shuffle again
- both SG and GZ’s offices are quite noisy. guys are talking or meeting directly in the seat instead of a meeting room though it’s hard to book.